BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
BNY Mellon Data and Analytics Solutions is a public- and private-cloud-based software and content offering that builds client-centric data, technology, and content capabilities. Operating with the skill and agility of a fintech, Data and Analytics Solutions combines the expertise and resources of the Eagle product suite, Intermediary Analytics, and other BNY Mellon technology and data assets. Moreover, the division further extends BNY Mellon’s Asset Servicing capabilities in securities and cash into the world’s most important asset class, data. Data and Analytics Solutions helps firms to analyze their data from different vantage points and transform it into actions that can achieve higher alpha and cheaper beta, with lower costs and less risk. Offering an ecosystem of proprietary and third-party business applications, Data and Analytics Solutions helps firms manage their core investment processes and beyond.
We currently have a Software Quality Engineer opening in our Accounting Engineering group within Research and Development. This is a great opportunity for you to work with high-caliber developers and business analysts to be continually challenged by developing new features of our software as well as working on existing features. You will learn and grow as a developer and have the opportunity for advancement in both technical and business areas. You will be able to showcase your extensive Java and OO programming skills within the Financial Services industry. General financial services and/or trading application experience is desirable as well. Software Quality Engineers in Data and Analytics Solutions group can expect to code eighty percent of their time.
- Experience testing Web Services to cover functional status responses and business logic
- Experience writing test automation for UI through standard tools, Selenium, Cucumber, Protractor
- Experience developing automated tests within a test automation framework
- Familiarity with SQL and working knowledge of relational database technologies
- Strong test case development, test planning and execution experience
- Familiar working in a mature CI/CD environment with a test early pattern.
- Experience with RESTful Web technologies: Oauth2, XML, JSON, serialization, marshaling
- Hands-on experience working in agile software delivery teams
- Capable of absorbing new technologies quickly, while designing succinct quality strategies
- Big Pluses: Experience with public cloud testing, big data platforms, performance or security testing
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.