For our Client, international company providing business consulting and outsourcing services, we are looking for candidates interested in the position of
Talent Acquisition Specialist with French/Spanish/Italian (remote work)
- own full cycle recruitment processes for various positions across different business units,
- liaise with various departments and Hiring Managers to determine recruitment needs,
- define general recruitment strategies and candidate requirements,
- create and update job descriptions and job advertisements,
- source, select, recruit, interview candidates,
- build long-term relationships with potential and past candidates,
- check completeness and verify authenticity of candidates pre-employment requirements,
- prepare hiring forecasts as part of the company's strategic planning.
- previous work experience as a Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Headhunter or similar,
- very good knowledge of English and one of following languages: French, Spanish or Italian (at least B2),
- great interpersonal and communication skills,
- ability to work in a fast-paced, international environment,
- very good time management skills,
- ability to build and manage strong business relationships with candidates and stakeholders.
- remote work,
- attractive Social Benefits,
- medical care,
- supportive atmosphere,
- trainings & courses,
- language courses,
- opportunity to develop further your career.