For our Client, an international Shared Service Center of a company from innovation and technology business, we are looking for candidates interested in taking the position of HR Delivery Manager. Headquarters is located in Kraków.
HR Delivery Manager
- run HR Front Office operations for Poland or Germany (depending on the role),
- oversee delivery of the services according to SOPs and KPIs and performance standards,
- represent GBS HR in both internal and external audits,
- manage three leaders responsible for Talent Acquisition, Payroll & Benefits and Employee Lifecycle departments consisting of up to 40 FTE in total,
- manage the GBS budgeting, operations, drive continuous improvements,
- deal closely with internal and external stakeholders,
- define and drive people management strategy of the GBS HR,
- analyze operational performance, address any issues across the departments, drive continuous improvements, implement Lean techniques.
- experience in a similar position in SSC / BPO environment,
- leadership experience – managing work of at least 25 FTE,
- project management skills and experience – Lean, Six Sigma certificate would be a great plus,
- problem solving attitude, analytical approach, great business skills,
- great team and project management skills,
- high degree of passion, commitment and effective management of different cultures,
- great MS Excel, MS PowerPoint skills,
- fluent in English – C1 level.
- attractive salary with an extended bonus system (annual bonus),
- individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills,
- development and career opportunities in modern international organization, a leader in innovation and technology business,
- My Benefit and Multisport systems,
- private medical care and life insurance package,
- work partly from home – hybrid model.