KYC (Know Your Client) Onboarding Senior Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have an interest in problem solving and developing your analytical skills? Do you know how to take care of business?
We are looking for someone to join a dynamic team that works closely with the business and clients to:
• Determine/confirm KYC data and collect relevant information for complex Clients in line with regulators requirement
• Correctly perform background checks and negative news searches, identify red flag situations and escalate in line with policy and procedures
• Classify complex Clients from a risk and regulatory perspective
• Ensure appropriate and confidential handling / sharing of sensitive information
• Contribute ideas and participate in efforts to further improve and streamline the process
• Perform KYC trainings for more junior staff
• Handling calls with different stakeholders (Financial Crime Team, Business, Clients)
You will be part of the KYC (Know Your Client) Onboarding team joining a Client Lifecycle Management function of the Investment Bank based in Krakow, Fabryczna Office Park. You will be working closely with other team members globally and Financial Crime Prevention teams.
• bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance/economics/legal or similar
• at least 2-3 years of previous experience in KYC/AML/Compliance
• fluent in English while French, German, Italian or Spanish would be an asset
• meticulous work ethic, with attention to detail and service orientation
• great communicator, able to build, maintain and enhance relationships at all levels
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."