Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
We are recruiting a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead our recruitment team in Poland. The team are responsible for hiring for all areas of our Investor Services, Technology and Administration business lines. Ideally you will have proven ability to foster an inclusive, collaborative, high performing team environment and maintain strong engagement during a period of change. To be successful in this role you will need to be passionate about all things Talent Acquisition including diversity and inclusion, have an inquisitive and consultative approach, innate curiosity, and ability to generate innovative solutions.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage, coach, and develop the Poland Talent Acquisition team and ensure that they have the tools and resources needed to effectively support the firm’s hiring requirements
- Create a collaborative mindset by partnering with Talent Acquisition colleagues across Europe, the US and Asia
- Continue to embed a culture of inclusive thinking, and create winning talent strategies to source and build diverse talent pipelines that attract top passive and active talent into our recruitment process
- Maintain and further develop a collaborative environment across BBH’s global Talent Acquisition team to ensure a consistent approach to hiring
- Focus on recruiting experience; design positive recruitment experiences for hiring managers and candidates, contributing to overall Employer Branding and Candidate Experience
- Ensure the team has capability to guide and educate hiring managers on recruiting best practices, interviewing, and sourcing best practices
- Establish new programs to support our hiring goals
- Manage requisitions for executive level searches across business units
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in leading high performing teams in a similar role
- Successful track record of managing and motivating teams in a rapidly evolving environment
- Strong ability to influence stakeholder thinking
- Experience of working in an international financial services or similar organization
- You have experience of managing senior, internal stakeholders and collaborating with core HR functions such as HRBPs and a compensation
- Strong project management skills, ability to assess and translate business strategies and workforce implications
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information, and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others