Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. You are driven to get things done and view obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as a AML Product Reporting Analyst!
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting AML Product Reporting Analyst to join our Transfer Agency team. In this role you will support the TA AML Assistant Product Manager in ensuring that the TA AML program is robust and in line with AML guidelines as set out by Compliance, deal directly with TA Operations staff in all locations as well as members of TA AML Product and be directly involved in the AML escalation process (making decisions or escalating to more senior colleagues), may also be required to support other areas of TA AML Product. This position requires understanding of AML in a Transfer Agency environment and the ability to discuss this topic in detail with BBH's IOB/IOM Stakeholders.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of a global portal where all policies, procedures and training materials are maintained for easy, version controlled, access by Global IOB teams
- Maintenance of TA Risk Assessment Matrix;
- Completion of scheduled and monthly reporting on TA AML metrics
- Liaison with IOB/IOM Management to ensure the maintenance of product reporting for TAAG and other purposes;
- Liaison with Global IOB/IOM colleagues to ensure a smooth escalation process;
- Analysis of metrics with a view to the enhancement of the screening process and the mitigation of AML/Sanctions Risk;
- Support for other pillars of TA AML Product (where required);
- Support for IOB/IOM in its interactions with internal and external assurance functions such as Compliance, Audit, Risk, Regulators etc.;
- Assistance in responding to RFIs from Compliance and IA;
- Minimum of 3 years overall funds/banking experience with minimum of 1-2 years of experience with KYC/AML processes;
- BS/BA degree and/or equivalent work experience;
- Highly organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, capable of monitoring and completing multiple projects and tasks;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a potentially high pressure, client-driven environment;
- CAMS certification recommended;
- Experience in Excel/Reporting/PowerPoint.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can;
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world;
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm;
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective;
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind;
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage;
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.