Virtual Assets Compliance Lead
Job Reference #
Are you a shrewd evaluator of risk? Do you know how to make the right call in challenging situations? Are you intrigued by the future of Virtual Assets?
We're looking for a Virtual Assets Compliance Lead like you to:
• map UBS products and services against the evolving global regulatory landscape for Virtual Assets (including virtual currencies and digital assets) and take ownership of UBS's Virtual Asset policy
• develop innovative and practical financial crime controls aligned to Virtual Assets, lead the assessment of new and emerging regulatory developments
• oversee the impact of virtual asset initiatives on our overall UBS risk and control frameworks, as well as the design of our crypto regulatory risk & compliance monitoring program
• advise on interactions with our business and help track regulatory developments across the globe
• support management across our firm with navigating complex regulatory issues
• work with product managers to perform in-depth risk assessments of new business initiatives
• manage submissions of ad-hoc and routine regulatory reporting, including formal notifications where required
• monitor relevant regulations and industry guidance for Virtual Assets
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You'll be working in the Emerging Risk Intelligence Team within our Financial Crime Prevention function and be based in London. You will play an important role in developing the future of the Virtual Assets industry within UBS and the broader financial ecosystem.
• educated to Masters degree level, with a track record of working in or with financial services
• subject matter expertise in virtual assets regulation, including FATF Guidelines, 5AMLD and the Travel Rule
• experience of working with fast-paced innovation initiatives
• ability to manage multiple projects effectively and independently (you are unafraid of rolling up your sleeves)
• ideally >5 years of experience in compliance or risk management roles, and familiarity in defining and understanding control frameworks
• sound judgment for when to escalate issues and an aptitude for critical thinking
• excellent communication and presentation skills
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."