Supplier Collaboration Accounting specialist with German
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Supplier Collaboration Accounting specialist with German and located in Warszawa.
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
About your role:
As a part of our Financial Shared Services team you will be responsible for collaboration with the suppliers. You will also analyze the reason of non-payment of the invoices issued for SE entities and process financial documents in accordance with legal regulations and internal procedures.
Join our team of self-driven enthusiasts with passion for finance and gain some first class experience within an international company! Let us show You that accounting can be exciting!
What will you do:
- Support suppliers and respond to their queries
- Manage financial tasks related to unpaid invoices
- Follow up on ongoing payment processes
- Cooperate with other departments (Accounting, Logistics, Purchasing, Cash Bank Treasury/Master Data)
- Perform activities related to anti-fraud policy
What will help you to be successful?
- Experience in Customer Service
- Fluent German, both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of English
- Practical MS Excel knowledge will be an asset
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system would be an advantage
- Higher education
- Eagerness to learn and to be open minded
- Customer focus and team-working skills
What do we offer?
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Opportunity to obtain a global view of accounting processes, to develop your career path in financial environment and to grow through experience and exposure
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals.Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths,
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: