Cloud Data Engineer
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Practical experience in Data related environments, especially with migrating on-premises solution to cloud infrastructure
- Real life implementation of one or more Enterprise Datawarehouse using AWS Redshift cloud
- Hand-on experience using Glue, Step functions, Python
- Understanding of Data modeling techniques
- Practical knowledge with data models specific to Telco domain
- SQL skills and PL-SQL/T-SQL
- Continuous delivery and DevOps way of working – CI/CD specifically GitHub Actions
- Experience in cloud watch or similar monitoring tool
- Very good knowledge of English language
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Exposure to serverless Data Lake Framework (SDLF) and other data analytics framework like Deeq etc. in AWS
- Knowledge and hands on experience in serverless architecture
- Experience with Teradata databases will be an asset
- More than welcome experience with: Scala, Spark, Spark streaming, NO SQL Databases for e.g., DynamoDB, HBase
What duties will help you grow?
- Be part of a team responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining AWS Redshift warehouse
- Implement new and optimize existing data flows within AWS cloud
- Build automations to perform data cleaning and other data optimization techniques to prepare data for easy visualization and analytics
- Monitor data and other resource usage to suggest optimization to existing applications
- Cooperate with Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Platform Data Engineers
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
• You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.