Job Description & Summary
PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact.
We are looking for candidates that are eager to develop their competences in the field of IT Product Management.
As our team member you will have a unique opportunity to test your skills in delivering state-of-the-art products to worldwide clients from various industries such as Financial Services (Banking & Insurance), Retail, FMCG, Oil&Gas and others.
We aim in delivering end-to-end solutions by collaborating heavily with Business Experts from other teams in PwC (Strategy & Operations, Financial Services, Digital Transformation, etc.), Developers and professionals from IT. Our team employs specialists covering the whole software development lifecycle incl. Architects, Analysts, Developers, QAs, Scrum Masters with various backgrounds (computer science,mathematics, physics, engineering and economy) and degree of seniority (from juniors with 1-2 years of experience to country leaders with over 10+ on the market).
We want to expand our service base by employing a new
IT Product Owner.
● Acting as a product owner for one or more IT products.
● Defining of a product vision that would bring the greatest value to the customer.
● Collaborating with clients and stakeholders to understand their needs and translate them into product requirements.
● Identifying solutions based on proven best practices or new approaches.
● Creating a product development roadmap.
● Prioritization of tasks and managing product backlog.
● Product development and optimization of its value using Scrum framework.
● Tracking and monitoring the product progress at each stage of the development.
● Representing team in front of stakeholders, clients or users.
● At least 3 years professional experience in the role of Product Owner and work with Product Backlog.
● Deep knowledge and practical experience in working in SCRUM.
● Understanding of IT development process and systems architecture.
● Higher degree (preferred Computer Science, Economics, Physics, Operational Research or related).
● Very good communication skills in English.
● Strong interpersonal and soft skills - essential in day-to-day cooperation with clients and the team.
● Positive about cooperation and group work on the implementation of tasks in an international environment.
Additional assets will be:
● Product Management certification
● Knowledge of Project Management methodologies
● Opportunity to develop skills in product management area.
● Gaining knowledge and experience in the practical use of technology on projects carried out for international companies from different sectors.
● Dynamic, project driven work environment.
● Excellent working conditions and a friendly working atmosphere.