Accounts Receivable Specialist with German (Credit Management)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working in the finance team in the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in the largest center located in Krakow, helping to process accounts payable transactions in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader you will provide key assistance to the business, ensuring accurate tracking and processing of transactions.
This position reports to
Accounts Receivable Team Leader
- Performing daily credit analysis and order release
- Performing periodic and ad hoc credit reviews
- Cooperating daily with business and Front Office
- Obtaining various credit reports, comparing and analyzing business data
- Being responsible for process improvements identification and implementation
- Supporting internal business units via phone, email and workflows
- Collaborating with other teams in continuous improvement activities and initiatives focusing on delivering efficiency, transparency and standardization
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Finance combined with understanding of Accounts Receivable
- Experience in Credit Management
- Previous experience in Finance Shared Services for a global company a strong plus
- Demonstrating basic to advanced understanding of financial statements
- Exposure to Accounting tools and ERPs, SAP is strong plus
- Proficient in business English and fluent German
- Customer service orientation and attention to details
- Ability to work in teams, with deadlines and time pressure
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks