HR Administration Specialist
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
As the HR Administration Specialist you will be responsible for processing accurately all employee contractual updates while being the main point of contact for employees at all levels of the organization.
- Conducting all HR administration tasks relating to the processes of onboarding, termination, absences, work time monitoring, contractual changes, etc.
- Running the on-boarding process including the preparation of employment contracts and new starter-packs, creating employee files, inputting new joiners in all company systems, enrolling new joiners in appropriate benefits packages, registering new joiners with Polish National Social Services, etc.
- Being the first point of contact for employees in relation to the administration of both payroll and HR queries and being present at their desk in the department during the HR Welcome Hours
- Ensuring the relevant HR databases, trackers, employee files and systems are up to date, accurate and comply with legislation and Group internal procedures
- Managing changes to employees’ terms and conditions or personal details including preparation of appropriate paperwork and updating all relevant HR systems
- Verifying overtime requests and conducting payroll internal controls
- Administering Social Fund
- Supporting the process of implementation HR tools and systems and other HR initiatives
- Being compliant with all Data Protection and GDPR regulation and any other internal policies
Required Skills & Experience
- Have demonstrable experience in HR Administration within international company
- Very good English- verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of labor law in Poland
- Knowledge of preparation and calculation of payroll will be a strong asset
- Proven ability to build strong customer relationships, an understanding of customer focus and service delivery
- Knowledge of TETA would be a strong asset
- Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
- Strong team player who can remain positive during challenging assignments and balance priorities when necessary
- Personal integrity and ability to handle sensitive and highly confidential issues
- Able to impact and effect positive change with a flexible, open-minded, positive approach
- Intermediate to advanced level on Microsoft packages
What we offer
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction program
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Attractive benefits package:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- lunch card
- co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa