Master Data Senior Specialist
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Good knowledge of English
- Reporting skills (Excel advanced)
- Experience as process owner (master data management or other processes)
- Experience in SAP will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills / Attention to details
- Ability to organize own work day schedule, good task management
- Good communication to client skills and buliding relations focus
- Welcome problem solving attitude and ability to propose solutions
What duties will help you grow?
- Material Master Data Management: create, modify, extend, lock and unlock materials in SAP
- Managing requests thru Service Now according to SLA and daily, weekly, monthly reporting
- Act as process owner - demonstrates expert knowledge of processes and procedures; monitor and report to the Team Leader/Client on the process efficiency and quality
- Participation in the transition process if required (preparing new or updating the existing procedures)
- SPOC for dedicated branches, participation in calls with affiliates, problem identification and solving
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).