Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Be familiar with methodologies and conventions for creating business cases and can develop business cases for the project and/or change initiative(s) ensuring that client needs have been identified and conveyed.
- Contribute to the shaping and structuring work packages through specific expertise and knowledge.
- Be aware of technological products and solutions available on the market and has awareness of their strengths and weaknesses
- Engage in the development of your area through operational activities such as: recruitment, Learning & Development, Talent management, Engagement and or people and performance management processes
- Provide support in the development of Thought Leadership and contribute to innovation events/work
- Leverage knowledge of latest technology to develops solutions within own technology/process area with appropriate involvement of others
What duties will help you grow?
In this role, you will manage projects and is responsible for selling, day to day execution and budgets related to the project. You will monitor the project on a continuous basis and highlight potential risks and get the required support to resolving them through innovative reliable tools and methodology. As a recognized manager, you leverage your extensive process/domain knowledge to develop an innovative team culture and constantly explore opportunities for account development.
As an integral part of Capgemini’s team, you will help guide our Clients towards large-scale transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations at large and will take responsibility for fine-tuning and orchestrating technology-enabled transformation projects. We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions that Clients expect from Capgemini. So, you will need to demonstrate the ability to
- Lead and manage a project or programme workstream and its deliverables within a project
- Demonstrate attitudes and behaviors on engagements that result in outstanding delivery and quality
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and is willing to take on responsibility.
- Identify business opportunities within the project or client organization and inform your manager accordingly
- Actively engage in pursuits, bids, and sell-on opportunities developing impactful content and demonstrating commercial awareness/acumen
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).