For our Client, a global corporation with broad career development opportunities, we are looking for candidates interested in working as a Direct Tax Manager. The company's headquarters is in Krakow.
Direct Tax Manager
- support business units and other departments with the implementation of regional projects and business integrations,
- review US GAAP tax provisions, applicable income tax reserve, and valuation allowance positions,
- monitor local country tax compliance processes (filings, payments, assessments, etc.),
- coordinate, review, and sign off of separate legal entity and consolidated income tax returns, tax provisions (including return-to-provision adjustments, deferred tax true-ups, etc.),
- perform all Income Tax Compliance controls for the region (including SOX),
- coordinate proposed legislation/tax law changes and their implications for the company,
- shape tax law and rules, and external representation, planning and tax financial structuring, and managing tax inspections and disputes.
- 5+ years of tax experience in a multinational enterprise (especially Direct Taxes),
- strong understanding of controls in a tax environment under US GAAP and IFRS,
- understanding of international tax planning and complex tax issues,
- willingness to own objectives and to drive the work necessary to accomplish them,
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop trusting and sustained relationships,
- deep knowledge and experience in income tax law and practice,
- fluent English language is essential.
- very attractive competitive salary on the market,
- direct cooperation with foreign senior management,
- possibility of remote work and flexible working conditions,
- work in a large and stable international organization,
- benefit package (private healthcare, multisport, etc.),
- wide range of training courses, language classes, additional education and the possibility of supporting qualifications.