M&A Project Analyst with Dutch
Aon Sp. z o.o.
If you’re interested in project work in a dynamically developing unique department – this is an opportunity for you! This is a hybrid role with the flexibility to work both virtually and from our Krakow office.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world. As an organisation, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
The primary responsibility of the role will be to support the practice’s Project Managers based in the Netherlands with their insurance due diligence enquiries, compilation of their findings and associated report writing. The role will also involve supporting the team in the execution of any post-close insurance programmes that need to be put in place. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Provision of support in the compilation of diligence reports and mining of information from electronic data rooms
- Background reading and summarising on Target business activities
- Reviewing insurance policies and summarising current insurance arrangements in the pre-agreed report format
- Reviewing and summarising loss information
- Collecting risk profile data from multiple sources and tracking requested information
- Generating graphical representation of data
- Helping in coordinating internal Aon resources across various practices and geographies
- Assist in the management of post-close programme placement and collation of pitch documents and presentation
How this opportunity is different
Mergers and acquisitions is an industry that has grown tremendously in recent years. The AMATS department is a combined practice of Risk and Insurance, Human Capital, Transaction Solutions and Cyber experts with a dedicated focus on M&A and transactional activity. The team provides advisory services to both private equity and corporate clients when they are buying and selling businesses and during the lifecycle of their investment
Skills and experience that will lead to success
We’re looking for someone with analytical skills, attention to detail as well as outstanding communication skills. Someone who is able to work independently as well as a part of the team, help to manage multiple projects and engagements simultaneously and prioritise work. The ability to work in environment which is deadline driven and attitude for articulating (verbally and in writing) technical or complicated issues in a concise manner is crucial.
- Educated to University level
- Outstanding English communication and presentation skills both oral and written essential
- Command of Dutch language at B2 or higher essential
- Experience in writing longer texts in English such as essays, reports, articles etc.
- 1-2 years of experience working in an office environment. KYC, research analysis, or Due Diligence experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of MS Applications (particularly Word, Excel andPowerPoint) Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of insurance policies
- Some interest in business news and M&A activity
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Well-being Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued. Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.