Tax Onboarding Senior Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you interested in taxes? Do you have desire to develop and acquire tax and KYC related knowledge? and want to develop your career in Tax Onboarding team in KYC Department? As a Tax Onboarding Senior Analyst you will be supporting our Client Onboarding Team with client tax documentation, covering both domestic and international client accounts. We’re looking for someone like this to: who has/is able to:
– understanding of tax documentation requirements under FATCA and AEI and IRS W8s,W9 forms
– desire to develop and acquire tax and KYC related knowledge
– has strong attention to detail and client focus skills
– perform static data setups of client tax details, withholding and reporting codes
– is able to provide support to the front office and to external clients for tax documentation related queries
– support Client Onboarding Team with client tax documentation (domestic and international accounts)
– contact external clients and perform remediation review for already documented clients
– ability to effectively communicate with other teams, including escalating concerns or issues
– ability to analyze complex client documentation
You’ll be working in the KYC FATCA Tax Onboarding team in UBS Krakow. We are responsible for reviewing tax documentation and performing validation for new account opening requests in compliance with US FATCA and AEI requirements as well as performing remediation for already collected tax documentation. You will be working closely with other teams within UBS Investment Banking Division.
– a university degree in Finance or related
– minimum 2 years previous experience with FATCA and AEI tax documentation, preferable in KYC tax onboarding role
– Very good written and spoken English
– Very good knowledge of MS Outlook (Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
– Ability to learn new systems and solutions quickly
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."