Cloud Tech Lead
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy working with people in the multicultural environment across different regions? Do you like getting a deep understanding of complex problems and then converting them into simple, elegant solutions? Do you take pride in the code you deliver, by following the highest IT development standards?
We’re looking for a Technical Lead to:
• prototype key new functionalities and evaluate new technologies.
• support the team in other areas like workflow development, developing integration components etc.
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
This is a critical role in our team. We are looking for an experienced and talented person who aspires to a leadership position.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the Data Management Technology team in Krakow, Poland. We are a global team providing Data Management Technology Solutions including but not limited to Data Governance, Data Lineage and Data Quality Monitoring to all Business Areas, Support and Control Functions. This allows our internal clients to stay compliant with regulatory requirements, to create business value and to reduce their overall cost base. As an IT Software Engineer, you’ll play an important role in successfully delivering the projects within this area.
• proven track record as an Technical Lead
• Master of Science degree in IT/ Computer Science
• very Good knowledge about technologies like Flowable, Denodo, Databricks, Spark, Apache Camel, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Puppet
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• good understanding of the project and software development lifecycle, preferably experience in Agile / Scrum methodology
• strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• ideally experience within Azure Cloud Services, Machine Learning
• some experience with Collibra Data Governance – would be a big plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."