It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Internship Procurement Operations with French and located in Warszawa.
We are seeking for a candidate who is willing to have an internship experience and will join the Indirect Procurement Operations team. This position will support EU countries in the purchase requisition process. In this role you will perform sanity checks on the information included in the requests, assure the procurement policies are followed, and triage the Purchase Orders according to the defined guidelines. You will also investigate blocked invoices for settlement. Will work jointly with the requestor and Accounts Payable to issue credit or debit memos when needed.
What you will do:
- Learn about Procurement & connected Finance processes and become crucial part of its execution
- Check correctness of the purchases
- Perform checks on requisitions and amend if necessary
- Investigate blocked invoices and settle them.
- Learn about Procurement Transformation and support it when needed
Experience and skills, we are looking for:
- Fluency on English and Spanish (verbal and written)
- Strong communication skills
- Easiness to work with E-Systems and tools
- Basic MS office skills (excel, outlook, word, teams)
- Experience in Procurement would be an asset
If you would like to have…
- Exciting internship experience in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Collaboration with cross-region teams, work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: