Supplier Collaboration Accounting Specialist with French or German
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Supplier Collaboration Accounting Specialist with French or German and located in Warszawa.
What you will do:
- Support suppliers and respond to their queries
- Manage financial tasks related to vendor master data
- Follow up on ongoing payment processes
- Cooperate with other departments (Accounting, Purchasing, Cash Bank Treasury/Master Data)
- Perform activities related to anti-fraud policy
If you have:
- Experience in Customer Service
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of French or German (B2 level)
- Practical MS Excel knowledge will be an asset
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system would be an advantage
- Higher education
- Eagerness to learn and to be open minded
- Customer focus and team-working skills
…and would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
…share your CV (in English) with us.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: