Controlling & Planning (Senior) Analyst
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this position, you will aid the organization by compiling and analyzing metrics for performance versus budgets and forecasts, while identifying trends and problems, communicating information to relevant groups, and recommending actions to improve financial performance.
You will benchmark KPIs with peers and work with management to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and to identify trends.
This position reports to
Controlling & Planning Team Leader
- Performing analysis of actual financials versus budget and forecast and benchmarking of key performance indicators
- Working with the other financial professionals in Controlling to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends
- Supporting preparation of financial reporting, cost planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Validating accuracy of financial data and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions; overseeing Intra Group process to ensure quality and correctness
- Driving cost transparency of financial processes and reporting and ensuring proper reporting for the ABB Group
- Providing information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, presentation of findings and analysis
- Optimizing own performance to increase productivity, recommend changes of process standards and procedures, identify areas for process / report standardization
- Ensuring processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements
- Maintaining proper audit trail and documentation, ensure SOPs are prepared and updated
- Bachelor Degree in Finance and Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Controlling and/or FP&A
- Experience with computerized accounting systems and financial reporting software
- Fluency in English – written & spoken
- Proven analytical and organizational ability; Strong attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and confidence in information produced
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Highly motivated to work in dynamic environment with orientation towards process improvement/simplification
- Ability to work well under pressure is a prerequisite (meeting deadlines with highest quality)
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks