Administration & HR Analyst
Administration & HR Analyst
Who we're looking for
- Graduate degree with 1-2 years of work experience in HR organisation (admin, recruitment, onboarding etc.) and in HR admin processes;
- Good organizational skills, ability to work independently, prioritize workload, work under time pressure, and work in a team;
- Strong English skills (spoken and written) and good communication skills;
- Good experience with Microsoft Office and knowledge of HR systems, the knowledge of AP systems and SAP Fieldglass is an advantage.
Your future role
- Delivery of processes:
- Onboarding / new placements / Preliminary vetting of candidates (Vet to bench) / screening, contracting, SAP HR, IT
- Extensions and Terminations - offboarding, changes to contracts;
- Timesheets support for the Associates;
- Reporting, invoice and payments management;
- Working with SAP Fieldglass - maintaining the tool;
- Manage queries from Suppliers, Associates and Business;
- Stakeholder management and communication;
- Issue / escalations resolution;
- Process documentation management, tools management;
- Tracking cases and service delivery performance.
What we offer
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment;
- Hybrid model of work - the possibility of partial work from home and office;
- Training program that will introduce you to your new role;
- Buddy program – support of an experienced Team Member through first months of your employment;
- A great place to build a professional career;
- Internal trainings selected for soft and technical skills improvement;
- Access to the newest online learnings (Udemy for Business, Linkedin Learning, getAbstract, Culture Navigator);
- Attractive benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, MyBenefit platform, travel insurance);
- International working environment;
- Being a member of the team that values good atmosphere;
- Working in an environment that encourages knowledge-sharing, personal growth and networking;
- Gaining an extensive knowledge of supply chain software and inventory management.
🛋️ Take part in our selection process right from the convenience of your home.
💻 In case your educational / professional background meets the core requirements of the position, we will invite you to a live video interview, that gives us the opportunity to talk to each other just like it was a meeting in person.
About the team
You will support Central Operations and Transformation team in new Swiss Associate Program as an Administrative Analyst.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.