Junior SQL developer
Who we're looking for
We are currently looking for new colleagues to join the Deloitte’s Finevare team located in Warsaw, for the position of a: Junior SQL Developer
The following requirements are essential for this job position:
- you have a good knowledge of SQL, gained on an academic or professional projects,
- you have a basic knowledge of software development tools (like version control, e.g. Git),
- you are a student (3rd year or above) or a graduate of an IT/Technical studies,
- you are available for at least 30 hours per week,
- you are a strong team player,
- you have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
The following skills are not required, but definitely would be an asset:
- knowledge of Oracle SQL,
- knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban),
- knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket),
- knowledge of software lifecycle.
Your future role
When joining Finevare Team, you will be responsible for:
- development of our Product, by introducing new functionalities and maintaining existing ones,
- assuring high quality of our deliverables, by executing our QA standards (code review, unit testing, bug tracking and solving),
- preparing basic components, like test data, test cases.
What we offer
- opportunity to work and learn with a team of experts in both software development and business areas,
- unlimited development possibilities (including technical and soft skills, leadership etc.),
- international and dynamic work environment,
- expansion of your professional career network,
- attractive compensation and social benefits;
- flexible working hours,
- possibility to work remotely or in modern office with very good location in Warsaw (by Metro ONZ).
About the team
Finevare is a comprehensive software solution to support banks in IFRS compliance and credit risk evaluation process. It is mostly dedicated to calculate provisions for financial assets and recognize interest revenue under IFRS and local accounting standards.
Finevare Team is responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of the Finevare solution.