BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Global Client Onboarding (“GCO”) is responsible for routine and non-routine client service and transactional support functions. Interact with other organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of issues. Provides service to internal and external clients on a daily basis., including product knowledge and technical assistance, problem resolution, and account transaction or managed account processing. Responsible for reconciliation, account services, analytics, and reporting services at the highest levels.
Working hours – Need to have the time coverage as per the EMEA shift since support will be provided to EMEA. Occasional requirements to extend support in completing urgent deliverables, if any.
- Under direct supervision, you will be performing routine tasks in a product or functional area.
- Accurately open and update accounts or company records - Ensure data is fed into the correct system.
- Execute all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Respond to internal business partner’s inquiries
- Escalate non-standard issues to a Team Lead.
- Investigate and correct errors in company records and client accounts.
- Work closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporate any necessary risk mitigations.
- Provide product knowledge, market nuances and requirements and technical assistance, as necessary
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- No direct reports but serves as a resource and subject matter expert to administrators.
- Assist the Specialist as necessary.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education & experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-4 years of total work experience preferred.
- Organized and ability to work under time sensitive deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Teamwork – A good team player
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.