Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Purpose of the role:
Amway Enterprise Solutions- Platform services department is looking for a Senior Systems Analyst to play a key role in managing the ongoing projects and partnering with third party vendors in managing the day-to-day Production Incidents. This position will be responsible to lead the ES-Platform driven projects in partnership with internal cross functional teams and external vendors. The primary applications to support will include Finance applications within the Oracle E-Business Suite and BI Applications. Core activities will include Project Management, vendor governance with respect to Incident Resolution, Problem Management, Change Requests within the accepted SLE’s, scheduling weekly meetings, sending weekly project status updates, Incident Status and so on in multiple geographies.
What you’ll do:
- Lead Enterprise Solution (ES) Record to Report (RTR) Platform owned projects
- Responsible to share weekly status update on the ongoing projects and risks
- Manage Risk and Issue registers
- Coordinate with internal cross functional teams and external vendors
- Partner with service desk for Major Incident activities
- Govern the Oracle EBS R12 in Finance modules issues on day to day operations
- Responsible for Level 2 and Level 3 Production Support assessment and resolution
- Responsible for Production Support framework for Incidents, Problems, Change Requests
- Maintain and publish metrics on support areas and identify improvement opportunities
- Continuous effort improving Incident and Problem Management process within the team and enhance productivity of the support operations
- Develops, implements and maintains a knowledge base system for Incident analysis, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Works closely with business users to provide timely resolution
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or master’s in computer science/ Information Technology
- A minimum of Six years of experience developing solutions for Oracle E-Business Suite
- Must have experience in at least two full life cycle Oracle implementations
- Well-verse in AP, Cash Management, EB-Tax, Fixed Assets, Cost Management and General Ledger Modules
- Knowledge in Blackline will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Oracle’s development tools including reports, forms, BI publisher, Workflow Builder and OAF
- Exposure to overall architecture of Oracle E-Business Suite and its interaction with other Oracle products
- Having exposure to Lean and Agile Methodology will be an added advantage
- Experience in engaging Oracle Support to research and resolve issues
- Certification in Oracle will be an added advantage
- Should be willing to work on weekends and Public Holidays, if any business need arises.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take initiative to learn new concepts and technologies
- Demonstrate analytical thinking, organization skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Must be highly organized, self-starter and proven measurable experience with all aspects of system development lifecycle methodology
- Work with team leads in determining design approach and estimating/planning
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of standards, guidelines, industry trends and best practices across IT enterprise
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."