Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can.
Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Receptionist.
The Receptionist is responsible for providing superior client service and being the voice and face of the firm while handling all call volume to the main office number for the office. Additionally this position is responsible for the meet & greet of all visitors to the office and for directing them to the appropriate business area while following office security policy and procedure.
- Associates/BS Degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Reception/Switchboard and administrative/clerical experience
- Hotel reception background would be a plus
- Strong PC skills (Windows 10, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and phone skills; ability to speak professionally at all times (communicates effectively in Polish and English)
- Excellent client services skills
- Ability to multi-task
- “I can do” attitude
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Available to work overtime when necessary
- Takes initiative and assumes responsibility
- Other requirements Reception dress code - business professional
What We Offer:
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- 2 additional days added to your holiday calendar for Culture Celebration and Community Service
- Various additional benefits including professional training and qualification support
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Contracts for an indefinite period of time with no probation period
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the smooth and efficient daily operation of Reception & General Administration function
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional manner and transfers callers to the correct extension
- Log in and report all console problems to management
- Greet visitors, clients and vendors and announce their arrival to the appropriate parties
- Ensure that the reception and Client area is always neat and tidy
- Co-ordination of Client Visits & Conference rooms facilities and assist with Event Planning function (Client conference room booking and Client catering coordination)
- Ensure all clients inquiries are handled in a highly professional and expedient manner
- Facilities team support (non-technical activities e.g. parking management)
- Daily distribution and recording of incoming/outgoing mail, faxes and couriers
- Responsible for stationery & catering supplies for the office reception
- Taxi service management
- Documents production (printing and scanning)
- Short term assignment’s hotels/apartments arrangement
- Assist in the day to day coordination of the facilities
- Provide support on department projects as requested
- Participates in and seeks functional and cross training opportunities as approved by management
- Administration invoice processing
- Mailboxes management
- Documents archiving