We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
As a junior team member of the Invoice to Cash structure, you will have an opportunity to build new finance processes from scratch by taking part in transitions in various European countries and not only.
- Managing the collection of country-related trade receivables for the areas and companies assigned by Invoice to Cash management.
- Taking an active part in I2C transition processes.
- Setting credit limits for customers, liaising with country Sales Management, Credit Control and other management as appropriate.
- Supporting the improvement in overdue debt and collection effectiveness for the countries and companies under control.
- Verifying rebates and driving the payout execution within SLA.
- Providing reliable and well-documented risk advice to senior management and sales department based on accurate assessment and evaluation of all appropriate internal and external factors and objectives.
- Preparing monthly figures for the analysis of aged debt.
- Minimum 1 year of finance experience gained in accounting structures.
- Very good command of English and French languages (verbal and written).
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/finance/business or equivalent areas.
- A good approach of how to work as a business partner with the management level of the organization.
- Execution of standard processes.
- Experience in cash collection and setting credit limits – nice to have.
- Annual Bonus
- Additional Operational Bonus
- Referral Program
- LuxMed Health Care, Multisport Membership, Additional Insurance
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- Well-being Workshops
- Mentoring Program (YAM)
- Team Building Events
- CSR Initiatives
- Hybrid model of work in a great, vibrant atmosphere in our modern office.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.