The State Street Performance & Analytics team seeks qualified individual with experience and industry knowledge to work with Global P&A Projects and Implementations team. The qualified candidate will support clients implementations and conversions. Responsibilities include support in development and optimization of end-to-end process and design of future operating model.
The qualified candidate will be responsible supporting global projects focused on standardization, harmonization process improvement and automation as well as client specific projects.
What you will be responsible for
· Support client implementations and conversions
· Assist in developing and implementing new workflow approaches and methods as well as system and tools
· Support/own completion of client and/or prioritized business projects
· Perform validation, research and analysis of performance results
· Understand upstream data sources and applications for research purposes and exception resolution
· Collaborate with internal and external groups to identify, analyze and proactively resolve technical/process
issues and convert them into improvements
· Provide expert knowledge, guidance, support and trainings to operational staff
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What we value
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work towards tight deadlines.
· Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
· Takes Ownership and Initiative
· Ensures accuracy and quality
· Provides outstanding service
Education & Preferred Qualifications
· 2+ years of related work experience, and/or solid knowledge of investment performance analysis and
· BS/BA in finance, economics, mathematics or related area
· Effective verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office. VBA/SQL a plus.
· Self-motivated, innovative
· Attention to detail, strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to work under pressure to handle multiple projects
What we offer
· Permanent contract from day one
· Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
· VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
· Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
· Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
· Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
· Variety of well-being programms
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.