Internal Consultant – Digital Solutions (UX/UI Designer) Poland
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you a self-starter, a resourceful designer with a can-do attitude?
Are you a creative problem solver eager to try new and different approaches?
If so, we're looking for someone like that to:
• Collaborate with product managers, engineers, designers and stakeholders.
• Design, iterate and deliver comprehensive wires and user flows.
• Optimize existing user interface design
• Create low to high fidelity prototypes to help test and explain solutions.
• Conduct user interviews to test, prove or disprove design solutions/hypothesis.
• You will create documentation and provide guidance to engineers to implement your solutions. This includes design annotations, document flows and overall specifications.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a refined eye for UI design and strong sense of visual design principles.
Group Internal Consulting (GIC) is UBS's internal consultant unit. We are a dynamic, driven and diverse team with over 750 people present in 5 regions across the globe. As part of the firm’s Group Transformation Office (GTO), we work in close partnership with all divisions and functions to drive transformation and change across UBS, supporting the firm in achieving its strategic goals. Our focus is on delivering high quality services, with fast onboarding, leveraging institutional knowledge. We offer our consultants a diverse portfolio of projects, providing them with the chance to work across the firm. Our consultants are empowered to drive their career development, supported by a tailored training curriculum, a commitment to the new ways of working, a sustainable work life balance and exciting internal mobility options.
• excellent communication skills and great attention to details
• several years of experience creating UX/UI for the Web, Mobile and Desktop apps. The ability to take complex issues and distill them into simple and intuitive interfaces.
• experience with data visualization, charting and designing intuitive data-dense dashboards
• experience working in agile/scrum development process.
• the ability to design, deliver, review, iterate your design solutions . The ability to create prototypes and Knowledge of/proficiency in relevant software (Adobe XD, Sketch, Axure RP, Illustrator and Invision
• understanding of basic front-end languages such as HTML5, CSS3
• experience working closely with engineers, providing guidance during development and the QA phase. You must be a team player to be a good fit within our team. Ability to work seamlessly with junior and senior stakeholders across the globe
• fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."