Recruiting Governance Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about recruiting? Are you organized yet creative? Do you have an eye for process improvements?
We're looking for a Recruiting Governance Specialist to:
• provide great support to the Global Recruiting Governance Team
• have a keen focus on compliant Recruiting and risk awareness
• be an expert on Recruiting processes
• treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk of data breaches
• collaborate closely with regional Recruiting stakeholders and other HR specialists including Recruiting Operations, Onboarding and Vetting
You'll be part of the Recruiting Governance team based in Poland. But you’ll also be able to draw on the expertise of our global team. Our goal is to ensure that our Recruiting organization is set up for success, delivering a great service to our business, efficiently and effectively.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• a strong background within a Recruiting or HR
• fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
• very good knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
• well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
• passionate about continuous improvement
• knowledge on ARIS or process mapping type experience considered a plus
• able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."