Corporate titile: Lead Analyst, Global Business Change
BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
- Delivers and implements Global Client Change projects initiated by, or related to, external clients through the provision of project management within set project parameters and deadlines.
- Incumbents are gaining experience in change management and are mastering the basics of the discipline and firms’ products/services.
- Provides the oversight and management of project governance standards and includes the oversight and reporting of financial and revenue outcomes.
- Delivers and implements Global Client Change projects within project parameters and deadlines using Global Client Change documented processes.
- Adheres to Global Client Change documented processes.
- Oversees compliance with procedures and processes and supports the Global Client
- Process Change group with project set up and resource allocation.
- Supports management of database content, PPM, governance queries and standard documentation.
- Records and captures key financial data in relation to revenue generation and group overheads.
- Manages goals, risks, issues and resources and ensures QA process is applied throughout each project/service lifecycle.
- Responsible for Senior Management, Financial tracking and reporting requirements Constructs basic effort-driven plans for assigned projects.
- Analyses and defines business requirements based on Client requirements including test execution and user documentation.
- Ensures that project team is adhering to appropriate time and status reporting. May track external project-related expenses.
- Responsible for auditing closed projects in the Database and focuses on Budgets and Financial Data tracking and reporting.
- Maintains and distributes project meeting agendas and minutes.
- Facilitates and acts as Chair for Governance meetings including the preparation, facilitation, and production of outputs.
- No direct reports. May provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Delivers internal and external projects.
- University's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Min. 5-7 years of relevant work experience preferred in a financial industry.
- Governance, Project Management experience or experience within one or more of the asset servicing functions is required.
- Project Management certification would an advantage.
- Fund Accounting/Transfer Agency experience will be a plus.
- Fluent English.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.