Client Processing - IC4
- Provides complex analytics and reporting services, working to improve and automate Client Processing systems.
- Deals with complex external client issues (on-going client servicing for various programs, post sales support, resolving operational issues, and product implementations).
- May allocate/coordinate work within a team/project.
- Assists in communicating needs and issues with internal and external clients.
- Participates in innovative product development, product enhancement, and system testing to ensure that products continue to accurately and efficiently process high value transactions.
- Solves complex problems based on an understanding and knowledge of the intricacies of the system.
- Uses in-depth area knowledge to apply ingenuity and creativity to common repeat problems and determines more permanent resolutions.
- Provides technical assistance and support to lower level client processing roles.Supervises a small Client Processing team.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.7-10 years of total work experience is preferred.
- Experience in brokerage processing is preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.