Credit Risk Analyst - Managed Funds
Job Reference #
Are you independent and self-driven? Do you have sharp analytic skills? We’re looking for someone like this to:
- prepare written reviews, proposals and ad-hoc reports on counterparties of UBS Europe SE
- evaluate counterparty credit risk based on analysis of both quantitative and qualitative factors
- assist UBS Europe SE Credit Officers in the portfolio analysis and on-going risk monitoring
- interact with counterparties to conduct due diligence and obtain relevant information to complete credit requests
- support compliance with Shadow Banking regulation
- assess counterparty exposure and evaluate transactional risks associated with various trading activities
- interact with various internal departments (e.g. Onboarding, Legal, Operations)
- liaise with internal and external audit to respond on queries related to UBS Europe SE Funds portfolio
You’ll be part of the Managed Funds Credit Risk Control covering the clients of UBS Europe SE. CRC is part of Group Risk Control, and functionally aligned with the Investment Bank. We are an independent control function responsible for credit transaction and limit approval as well as for monitoring of the credit risk of the Investment Bank in UBS Europe SE. You will work closely with Credit Analysts, Credit Officers and Portfolio Underwriters (i.e. Senior management in Risk), and perform risk assessment for UBS ESE and continuous monitoring of IB ESE managed funds portfolio.
- 2-3 years of credit risk experience and good knowledge of traded products
- established credit analysis skills and sound credit judgment
- excellent English communication skills and the ability to write clear and concise risk analysis to support your recommendations
- strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as an ability to think critically.
- natural curiosity and ambition to succeed in a fast paced & challenging environment.
- familiar with derivatives and capital markets products and the transactional risks associated with them
- quickly grasping new concepts and able to perform ad hoc analyses
- able to work productively both within a team environment and individually
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."