For our Client, a very well known Financial Company, I am currently looking for a Data Scientist with a R and SQL knowledge.
- preparation and development of forecasting models for the valuation and performance testing of investment and operational projects,
- researching and testing alternative forecasting models,
- analysing data, searching for business value in them and drawing and presenting conclusions on their basis for the needs of conducted projects,
- participation in innovative and efficiency-enhancing projects.
- university degree in mathematics, statistics or related disciplines,
- experience of working in statistical modelling (minimum 3 years),
- interest in statistical modelling issues - e.g., neural networks, gradient boosting trees, Support Vector Machines,
- knowledge of relational databases and SQL,
- knowledge of the R environment,
- english min. B2,
- well-developed analytical skills.
- contract of employment,
- flexible working hours,
- full remote working,
- private medical care.