Managing Solution Architect
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Prior experience working in a global and complex environment; BPO/SSC or consulting services is required
- In-depth knowledge or operational experience with software applications such as ERP, TMS or WMS
- Understanding of how to build and maintain relationships with key influencers and senior executives
- Strong commercial awareness and project management ability
- Ability to bring innovation to Supply Chain solutions and to overcome problems and obstacles as they arise
- Produce desired outcomes with limited direction, under time pressure
- Excellent project and time management skills with a strong sense of ownership
- Very good written and oral English communications skills
- Experience working with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base with travel up to 30% of the time (including possible international travel)
What duties will help you grow?
- Develop end-to-end offers and proposals in the Supply Chain area
- Manage pre-sales activities to support account expansion plans
- Present solutions effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both operational and business topics
- Lead across functions aligning on the intra-company level to drive winning solutions
- Lead workshops, demos and advisory days with Capgemini customers and Capgemini executives in the Supply Chain area
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e.g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2020?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).