R2R Business Analyst
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good professional experience and knowledge in the R2R towers.
- Good documentation skills and great attention to details.
- Experience in creation of training documentation and leading training sessions.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate across business areas (in English).
- Ability to prioritize and work well in an ambiguous environment.
- Business analysis and functional experience will be an asset, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users, writing user acceptance test scripts and facilitating UAT sessions.
What duties will help you grow?
- Facilitate requirements gathering and conduct design workshop if needed.
- Ability to produce detailed documentation of business requirements.
- Coordinate and manage the execution of user acceptance test plans.
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes/requirements. Conduct regular deep dives, gap analysis, and provide recommendations. Lead meetings with stakeholders, workshops, training, and testing activities.
- Pro-active research and self-learning of the new platforms.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is FPIA Platforms - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of FPIA Platforms team means focusing on technology while understanding the business process to help clients achieve the leading market practice. Our experience in business analysis, application configuration and BPO best practices has been building up for years. We would like to share it with you and exchange it for your knowledge in a term of mutual partnership. Join us and work with a wide range of market leading technologies which enable digital transformation and focus on Finance & Accounting area.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://youtu.be/j_EqmeQLnUA
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).