Business Finance Analyst - Procurement Operations
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Business Finance Analyst - Procurement Operations and located in Warszawa.
What you will do:
- raw material impact analysis including price index trend, f/x trend and hedging influence and
- reconciliation of saving declared by purchasing department vs actual P/L impact
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience as a production plant controller or analyst
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting,
- IT skills: SAP/Oracle & BI tools knowledge, advanced knowledge of Excel, Power Query
- Good command of English
- Communication and collaboration skills - essential
- Attention to details and ability to identify issues or inconsistencies
- Experience in building automated reports and models is a must;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making
- Strong can-do mentality and drive to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in finance transformation is preferred
- Passion for continuous improvements & change management
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Collaboration with cross-region teams, work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: