For our Client, an international, global manufacturing corporation, we are looking for candidates interested in working as (Senior) Controlling Analyst.
(Senior) Controlling Analyst
- prepare of budgets and analysis of deviations from actual results,
- work with local and international partners around the world,
- identify areas for improvements and help eliminate inefficiencies,
- coordinate and actively participate in month-and year-end closing tasks for company stakeholders,
- assist with key business planning assumptions and opportunities,
- support in building business scenarios to enable speed and quality.
- min. 3 years of experience in controlling in an international environment,
- advanced proficiency in MS Excel (Power BI would be an asset),
- very good knowledge of English (C1 level),
- an understanding of corporate finance and financial statement analysis and control,
- good analytical and communication skills,
- solid knowledge of financial analysis techniques.
- private medical care, life insurance,
- multisport program,
- hybrid model of work.