Senior Credit Risk Reporting & Analysis Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how for analyzing risk and producing reports?
We're looking for Senior Credit Risk Reporting & Analysis Specialist to:
• Combine technical and analytical skills with business acumen to produce and assess risk data for reporting. This includes review of portfolio changes, development of reasoned commentary on key risk drivers, and proposal of potential portfolio steering measures.
• Develop deep reporting subject matter expertise and be the first point of contact for portfolio Credit Officers, entity Chief Risk Officer (CRO) teams, and senior management on reporting and data related topics
• Provide reporting subject matter expertise for risk change projects, new business initiatives, regulatory, and audit requests
• Lead reporting process improvement projects, such as collaborating with technology teams to automate and democratize risk data, while ensuring documentation and policy compliance
• Mentor junior reporting staff
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You'll be working in the Credit Risk Reporting, Analysis, and Data team in Krakow. Our team provides data and reporting services for both the Global and US based Wealth Management business of UBS.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• At least 7-10 years of experience within the financial services industry, specifically in a credit risk reporting, regulatory reporting, securities trading reporting, credit risk officer, or similar discipline.
• Fluent in English
• Excellent knowledge of risk and financial instruments
• Tech-savvy individual with excellent MS Office skills (SQL, SAS and/or TOAD experience preferred) and eagerness to harness new techniques to improve reporting processes
• A motivated self-starter who can independently manage projects to deadlines and is comfortable collaborating virtually with resources throughout our global organization to deliver results
• Comfortable communicating with and justifying recommendations to all levels of the organization including senior management
• Able to quickly change priorities in response to urgent requests
• An organized person with a keen attention to detail
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."