Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can.
Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting a Change Management Senior Business Analyst. You'll be a member of BBH’s Business Transformation team, which is the Firm’s central team responsible for the creation and adoption of emerging technology solutions within the Service Delivery pillar of our Investor Services complex. Within Business Transformation, you will join a growing, global team of Analytics & Automation subject matter experts, data scientists, IT developers and other transformation leaders to drive the creation of significant business value by leveraging technologies such as ‘extract-transform-load’ and machine learning.
- Bachelor's degree in a related academic discipline
- Knowledge of data modeling, data quality and ETL concepts
- Practical skills in data analysis (Excel, VBA, MS Access, SQL, Python, Alteryx, etc.)
- Experience with BI reporting and Data visualization platforms (i.e. Cognos, QlikSense, or similar)
- Experience in documenting business requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (interactions with senior stakeholders)
- Ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders across business and systems groups during the execution of a complex data & analytics solution development effort
- Ability to be thoughtful in learning new tools, methods, applications and processes while maintaining a bias for action to drive our program forward
- Experience in analyzing potential ideas to evaluate quality business cases and connect them with the Firm’s strategic priorities as well as high quality enterprise data sets that are available
What We Offer:
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- 2 additional days added to your holiday calendar for Culture Celebration and Community Service
- Various additional benefits including professional training and qualification support
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Contracts for an indefinite period of time with no probation period
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Support the global Business Transformation ideas, proposals and projects through capturing the business requirements and solution development for “Extract-Transform-Load” technologies
- Partner with business & IT stakeholders to deliver high quality process automation
- Support our self service/democratized automation program by onboarding new power users, offering coaching and training so that they can make the best use of our evolving toolkit,
- Support the BT Pipeline Discipline in defining solution proposals and prototypes for newly identified opportunities based on the available toolkit
- Facilitate workshops and conduct roadshows for the business lines to drive awareness within the organization on implemented solutions