BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The Transaction Management Group is responsible for the closing and onboarding of client transactions in Corporate Trust. The Transaction Manager (“TM”) reviews and negotiates governing legal documents, collaborating with various teams to ensure the successful issuance of the deal. The TMG Specialist team works closely with the TMs on these transactions, processing key tasks to enable the deal closing and assist with the relevant onboarding.
Working hours – Need to have the time coverage as per the EMEA shift since the support is provided to this region. Occasional requirements to extend to support in completing Urgent Deliverables
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented TMG Specialist to join our team in Wroclaw. As TMG Specialist you are responsible for various essential tasks that are required to be completed as part of the Onboarding Life cycle for our Clients. You will be working on these time bound tasks whilst minimising the potential for risk and reputational loss in the inherent process.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
- Working in a team to deliver best possible onboarding to our Clients and support our Transaction managers in delivering the same.
- Supporting day-to-day critical document validation and management , Account Opening and validation, Tickler Setup.
- Working on tasks would require coordination with not only the TMs, but also with the various other teams in the Function as well as Enterprise.
- Generating and providing information to questions from internal and external Clients
- 4-7 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Fluent English spoken and written (min. B2 level)
- Proven relevant client service and risk management experience within financial services
- Good problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and experience within a financial services Function
- Very Good knowledge of MS Office
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.