ServiceNow Implementation Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 3+ years of ServiceNow process consultancy and implementation experience.
- Holding ServiceNow Certification for Implementation Specialist, Architect or System Admin an extra advantage. • Good interpersonal skills to interact with users, customer stakeholders and team members.
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage software build, test and deploy process.
- Skills integrating ServiceNow with third party business applications an advantage.
- Proficient in spoken and written English; additional language skills an advantage.
- Experience working in an international environment a plus.
What duties will help you grow?
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership for ServiceNow platform projects during the design and implementation phases. Perform configuration and enable develop UI forms, fields, notifications and workflows.
- Conduct requirement gathering and project scoping sessions with subject matter experts, business users and executive stakeholders to discover and define solution model under implemented application framework.
- Guide developers in building custom new applications and related product services.
- Making recommendations to improve business processes, positioning workflow platform intelligence software products.
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and functional manuals
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is FPIA Platforms - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of FPIA Platforms team means focusing on technology while understanding the business process to help clients achieve the leading market practice. Our experience in business analysis, application configuration and BPO best practices has been building up for years. We would like to share it with you and exchange it for your knowledge in a term of mutual partnership. Join us and work with a wide range of market leading technologies which enable digital transformation and focus on Finance & Accounting area.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://youtu.be/j_EqmeQLnUA
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).