Problem Resolution Team Leader
Who are we looking for?
What will you do?
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
* Minimum 4 years of experience in the P2P or similar area
* At least B2 level of English
* Ability to analyze end to end processes
* Multitasking, ability to organize own and team’s work according to procedures
* Experience in managing internal projects/processes within the delivery team and conducted together with Client
What duties will help you grow?
* Efficient managing and monitoring of work done by the team members to deliver high quality of services
* Monitoring of SLA/KPI results and handling Client queries
* Providing statuses and metrics reporting to the Client
* Conducting internal projects and manage processes within P2P independently
* Building positive and friendly atmosphere within the team, building strong relationship between Capgemini and team members
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
* Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
* NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
* We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
* Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
* Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
* Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
* Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
* Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.