R2A Finance and Accounting Team Lead with Spanish
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Around 2 years of supervisory experience
- Good command of English (B1/B2) and fluent knowledge of Spanish
- Strong communicative, interpersonal and people management skills
- Multitasking, ability to organize own work and teamwork in compliance with the operational procedures, tight deadlines, KPI/Client's reporting requirements and ad hoc priority tasks
- Financial background and experience in the R2R area and understanding of financial accounting and reporting
What duties will help you grow?
- Leading, managing, motivating, and assigning work for a team of R2R Clerks and monitoring the overall team performance efficiency and quality
- Reviewing and approving of General Ledger Journals, Accruals, Provisions, allocations and other entries according to the schedule and agreed Client Desktop Procedures
- Reviewing of bank statements reconciliations, as well as balances on the sub bank accounts
- Monitoring of Period End Close progress, interacting (and escalating if required) with Client’s Financial Controllers or Process Owners to ensure timely closure and reporting
- Review of operational reports from the area of expertise as well as financial, management and statutory reporting and adding the analytical insights to it
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).