Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. Our Information Technology Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing internal applications, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for PwC to drive strategic business growth.
EUDM Macbook Engineer
(Warsaw, Krakow, remote)
PwC Technology is the ‘global’ IT organisation in PwC, providing a range of shared services and technology standards to over 350,000 people across 150 PwC member firms.
This role is a within the Engineering team that delivers the Endpoint Experience service to PwC member firms. The Endpoint Experience Service delivers a consistent user experience to all mobile, MAC, Windows and VDIs to PwC staff.
This role will have a specific focus on resolving complex support issues and ensuring high quality changes are delivered using internally defined processes.
The successful candidate must have prior experience in supporting MAC and Mobile devices.
Key responsibilities for the Candidate include:
- Resolving escalated support tickets and managing the queue in ServiceNow
- Evaluating the documentation provided by design teams, and ensuring the Operations team delivers the change successfully. This involves QA of solution and change.
- Documenting operational processes and creation of KB articles
- At least two years experience in supporting MAC/mobile devices in an enterprise environment
- VMWare Workspace ONE (desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability in English
- Self-organized - can organize their time without being micromanaged
- Proven track record of resolving problems and designing/analyzing technical solutions
- Degree (e.g., BA, BSc) or equivalent experience (desirable)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills