Full Stack Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about building & delivering robust and scalable global applications? Are you an experienced full-stack developer? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
• develop required web applications by analyzing business functional/technical requirements and implement them
• involve in requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and provide inputs and solutions based on current and target state of the application
• support the technical development and ensure delivery of well tested, signed-off and fit-for-purpose solutions
• assist in quality control and project management
• guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
• analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures
• ability to review stories / requirements, design solutions, and develop software components within agile delivery framework.
• identify and work with people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
• collaborate with other global IT and cross-functional teams as group moves towards agile delivery solutions
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
The Group Compliance and Regulatory Governance (GCRG) Technology, Employee Conduct stream covers systems that support adherence to personal compliance policies (e.g. personal account dealing), registrations, affirmations / disclosures and compliance education. This role will be based out of Krakow.
• a bachelor degree in computer science, computer information systems or related field of study
• deep understanding of all aspects of the application development (SDLC) and support life cycle
• strong skills in analysis, design, development, testing and troubleshooting with deep specialist skills in:
• Java 8/ open JDK 11, Web Services (REST, SOAP), XML
• Web development – React JS with Redux framework, Bootstrap, jQuery
• Spring Framework, Spring Boot, JMS
• strong experience with database and SQL
• strong experience in Junit and any of the testing toolsets like SoapUI, LoadUI, Swagger
• knowledge of Postgres PL/pgSQL and oracle PL/SQL
• Knowledge of UNIX environments, with shell scripting
• demonstrated knowledge of Cloud technologies, CI and CD pipelines
• fluent in tools like: JIRA, GitHub, Maven, Tomcat, Toad etc
• fluent in development methods, tools and techniques, systems design and architecture
• passionate about technology and development of IT systems and applications
• technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
• able to improve older code bases, as well as apply modern best practices to new projects
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."