Business Finance Analyst
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Business Finance Analyst and located in Warszawa.
We are looking for Business Finance Analyst – Global Supply Chain (FP&A Financial Analyst) located in our office in Warsaw, Poland to utilize both quantitative and qualitative analysis of all operational aspects of a company to evaluate the company’s progress toward achieving its goals and to map out future goals and plans. The role is located in Business Finance Competency Centre.
What you will do:
- Perform monthly closing processes
- Report Monthly and Quarterly results in HFM and analyze the figures
- Data input, maintenance, contribution in development of reports in Business Intelligence tool
- Provide support to Finance Business Partners in analyzing reported data
- Be able to support business by digging into SAP and provide more granular data for the analysis/reports.
- Improve processes and use of tools: leverage all system capabilities, increase automation of processes, deliver efficiencies.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience as a production plant controller or analyst
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting,
- IT skills: SAP/Oracle & BI tools knowledge, advanced knowledge of Excel, Power Query
- Good command of English
- Communication and collaboration skills - essential
- Attention to details and ability to identify issues or inconsistencies
- Experience in building automated reports and models is a must;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making
- Strong can-do mentality and drive to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in finance transformation is preferred
- Passion for continuous improvements & change management
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Collaboration with cross-region teams, work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: