Controlling and Planning Specialist (Turkish team)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this position, you will aid the organization by compiling and analyzing metrics for performance versus budgets and forecasts, while identifying trends and problems, communicating information to relevant groups, and recommending actions to improve financial performance.
You will provide reliable and timely analysis of financial results, budget, and forecasts in order to assist business leaders and stakeholders, helping to evaluate the impact of major decisions.
This position reports to
Controlling & Planning Team Leader
- Preparing inputs for financial reporting package including: income statement, balance sheet and cash flow
- Validating the accuracy of financial data, business information and reports by performing reconciliations and reviews of exceptions
- Reporting orders received on weekly basis, performing orders backlog periodization and analyzing orders received and margin
- Preparing reports for: orders and revenues, billing due and fully invoiced lists, inventories and stock obsolescence, travel expenses, headcount etc.
- Performing monthly closing activities including: accruals and provisions calculation, supporting intercompany transactions reconciliation, internal allocation booking, internal charge-outs accruals and invoices calculation, warranty provisions calculation and booking
- Supporting internal controls execution related to: orders backlog, revenue recognition, inventory, fixed assets
- Driving and facilitating financial planning and reporting processes and activities
- Working with key members of the business to identify areas for improvement and to propose corrective actions, supporting ad-hoc requests from the Local Business Divisions Controllers
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Controlling and/or FP&A and/or Reporting
- Bachelor Degree in Finance and Accounting or Business administration.
- Good knowledge of SAP and advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of VBA, Business Intelligence tools and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) will be an asset
- Fluency in English – written & spoken
- Turkish language will be an asset
- Diligence, high sense of ownership, time management, analytical skills, paying attention to details, good communication skills
- Ability to: prioritize tasks, work effectively in a team environment, propose improvements in processes and to work well under pressure is a prerequisite (meeting deadlines with highest quality)
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks