Senior Technology Consultant
About the project
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We help leading financial institutions in the world stay ahead of key regulatory requirements in the Banking and Capital Markets, Asset Management, Insurance spaces and Private Equity spaces and provide integrated advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We aim to deliver industry leading regulatory and technology insights to help our clients mitigate risks to their business.
At EY, we hire professionals from around the world who have a diverse range of financial services, regulatory and technology backgrounds. This allows us to provide a broad range of advisory services in areas such as financial crimes, consumer compliance, regulatory transformation, traded products and wealth management.
You will work with the team to deliver strategic enhancement of IT systems or operational processes supporting financial crimes regulatory compliance within financial services firms.
You and your team will interact with clients to gain in-depth understanding of our clients’ unique needs and goals, and focus on delivery of regulatory remediation, process and technology improvement, and provide insights to our clients through enabling technologies.
- Able to work as a team with technology consultants through all phases of project life-cycle;
- Ability and comfort in researching client inquiries and understanding emerging issues relating to financial crimes compliance, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies;
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs;
- Completed degree study in computer science, engineering, information systems, management technology, statistics, or a related field. An advanced degree (M.S. or Ph.D.) in computer science, engineering, information systems, management technology, statistics, or an MBA is preferred;
- More than three years’ related work experience at a financial services or management consulting company, or comparable experience working as an advisor to a financial services firm;
- Financial crimes compliance, Anti-Money Laundering (AML); Transaction Monitoring; Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD); sanctions and payment screening; trading compliance within brokerage, banking and asset management; asset management compliance and surveillance;
- Experience working with one or more technology platforms in the financial services compliance or financial crime domains (e.g. Nice Actimize, Oracle Mantas, Pega, Fircosoft, Safe Banking Systems, LexisNexis Bridger);
- Experience working with visualization tools (e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, Qlikview);
- Experience in one or more of the following analytical areas: machine learning, link analysis and relationship discovery systems, quantitative model development (i.e., statistical model development), data mapping and conversion using extract-transform-load (ETL) development);
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: definition and design of business, functional and technical requirements; system selection and implementation support; Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC); Quality Assurance and testing (QA); program/project management and implementation planning (PMO);
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or ICA International Diploma in Anti Money Laundering or equivalent certifications;
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and coverage and a wide range of paid time off options.
Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs
As a member of the Financial Crimes Technology Consulting team you’ll assist global financial services firms with technology improvement in a broad range of regulatory compliance areas. You’ll be assisting initiatives that provide strategic enhancement of IT systems or operational processes supporting financial crimes risk management. You’ll be in a client facing role through enabling technologies in anti-money laundering (AML) and sanctions.
You will be responsible for managing multiple client engagement teams at an executive level within the practice and the firm. Engagements focus on the assessment and/or evaluation of IT systems and the mitigation of IT-related business risks. Engagements may be either assurance (attestation) and/or risk advisory in nature and vary considerably in size and complexity.
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- integration events
- corporate sports team
- mobile phone available for private use
- corporate library
- video games at work
- coffee / tea/ drinks
- leisure zone
- baby layette
- christmas gifts
- employee referral program
- opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
- charity initiatives
- family picnics
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching we develop outstanding leaders who play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.