Asset Management Technology (CTO) IT Risk & Control Specialist
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you skilled at implementing processes, develop them and control them within a function? You are technically savvy? You have a good IT background?
We’re looking for a specialist to assist our stakeholders with Minimum Enterprise Requirements compliance:
• study and comprehend policy documentation and analyse stakeholder documentation for agreement with these
• monitor policies and provide summarised updates
• prepare/provide written and verbal feedback on gaps/issues
• provide ‘technical’ assistance for questions and problems
• write, edit, and revise FAQs
• escalate and track issues of non-compliance
• follow up actions on any feedback given
You’ll be working in a Asset Management CTO Risk Control team in Wroclaw. And you’ll play a vital role in seeing that the necessary risk processes are appropriately embedded and control these within Asset Management Technology. This position is withing the Asset Management CTO team and you will work within a global function and business stakeholders across US, UK, EMEA and APAC.
• broad computer skills within an enterprise environment (ideally familiarity with both hardware and software)
• attention to detail
• excellent English communication skills and skilled communicator who adapts style to audience and conveys clear, accurate and concise information
• ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) to help stakeholders to fix their issues and feel satisfied with the experience
• Advanced Excel skills and able to manage large datasets
• demonstrated track record in risk control, risk management or compliance within investment banking
• critical thinker focused on details, with solid analytical and reporting skills
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."